Monday, May 5, 2008

Atlas Sound - Things I'll Miss EP


The worst part of playing music is the homesickness that comes with being on tour all the time.

1. MY CAR
my car is so white
especially at twilight
my car is so bright
especially at twilight

in two days i'll find
i'm completely desperate
in two days i'll find
i'm completely desperate

my car is so white
escapes depression
takes me through twilight
in several deminsions

my car is so white
i'll miss it's speed
and no one can ever
replace the speed


2. MY ROOM
(instrumental)

3. MY BED
(instrumental)

4. RECORDING ACOUSTIC DRUMS
(instrumental)

5. MARIETTA
courting the girl with one leg
recording a tape of wind
passing notes when
i could get away with anything
trusting the spring
to bring loads of fireflies
to the field coated in fog
to that field coated in fog
captured in my hands
i captured them in my hands
smashed smashed
against the ground
neon blood all around


DOWNLOAD THINGS I'LL MISS EP