Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! Micromix 10....

It's really good to be home. I hope all our American friends are having a nice day with their families. I am about to leave for my sister's house to stuff myself with food of the wholesome variety that can only be produced by strong-willed southern women. Since I'm still kind of in a different time zone mentally, I woke up really early this morning and decided to make a new micromix, hope you enjoy it!

1. Y.A.C.H.T. - So Post All 'Em
2. Ilunga Patrice - Masengu
3. This Heat - Sleep
4. Velvet Underground - Heroin (live 1969)
5. Nick Drake - Black-Eyed Dog
6. Nico - Ari's Song
7. Lazy Smoke - There Was a Time
8. Jay Reatard - My Family
9. Dave Berry - The Crying Game
10. Bill Fay - Pictures of Adolf
11. Windy & Carl - Universal Energy (Alt. Version)
12. R.E.M. - Fall On Me
13. Cramps - Green Fuzz
14. T. Rex - Rip Off